Ticketing Q & A
- Games Pass → entrance to all sporting events during August 9 – 18. General seating.
- Phase One Pass → entrance to all sporting events during August 9 – 13. General seating.
- Phase Two Pass → entrance to all sporting events during August 14 – 18. General seating.
- Day Pass → entrance to all sporting events held that day. General seating.
- Opening Ceremonies → entrance to the event held on August 9. Assigned seating.
- Closing Ceremonies → entrance to the event held on August 18. General seating only.
Yes, there is a 20% discount applied to passes/tickets for seniors (ages 65+) and youth (ages 5 – 17). Children less than 5 years of age will be admitted free of charge to events, provided they are accompanied by an adult with a ticket/pass. Only one child under the age of five is permitted per adult ticket for reserved events (such as the Opening Ceremonies) and must sit on the parent or guardians lap.
|Phase 1 Ticketed Events||Phase 2 Ticketed Events|
Yes! Canoe/Kayak, Rowing, Golf, Mountain Bike, Open Water Swim, Triathlon, Road Cycling and Tennis. Regular provincial and regional park entry fees will apply at Lac Pelletier Regional Park.
You can pick up your passes and tickets at the City Hall box office June 24 – August 2 and at the Innnovation Credit Union iPlex box office August 6 – 18.
Passes can also be picked up at the venue ticket kiosks. Ceremony tickets purchased online can only be picked up prior to the event at the City Hall or iPlex box offices.
Please bring proof of your online purchase with you.
Entry is not guaranteed with a purchase of a pass as there may be peak moments when we reach a venue’s safe capacity. Seating for the general public at sporting venues will be provided on a first-come, first-seated basis. The Host Society reserves the right to limit the number of persons admitted to each venue premises consistent with the space available and fire marshal regulations.
All tickets and passes are non-refundable.
Nope! You can purchase a Day Pass that will give you access to any sporting event taking place that day.
We will have ticket kiosks available at the following locations:
- Innovation Credit Union iPlex: August 6 – 18
- Swift Current Comprehensive High School (SCCHS): August 10 – 18
- Riverside Park: August 9 – 13
- City Recreation Complex: August 10 -13
- Mitchell Field: August 14 – 18
- Kinetic Park: August 18 (Closing Ceremonies tickets only)
The ticket kiosks will be open:
- Sporting Events: Ticket sales will begin one hour prior to the first scheduled event at the site of the sporting events.
- Ceremony Events: Ticket sales will begin two hours prior to the start of the Opening and Closing Ceremonies on event days.
- Ticket Kiosks will close 30 minutes prior to the end of the last scheduled event at the site. Sport venue ticket kiosks will sell day passes only.
Pets will not be allowed at any 2019 WCSG venues. Service animals will be allowed.
Please follow us on social media and check our website for more information.
Facebook: 2019 Western Canada Summer Games Swift Current